ClockworkMod Recovery Tutorial
WHAT is it?
It is a program design by the developers of android phones for the purpose of allowing your phone to install programs, backup and restore your files and installed programs (ex. nandroid backup) if problems occur in the future and many more.
WHY do we need it?
When you want to upgrade your phone (cyanogenmod, emanon, etc.) and/or rooting your phone, this is the right thing to do first before doing it.
HOW to install?
-your phone must be upgraded to gingerbread (2.3.X)
Warning: Do it at your own RISK! just follow the Steps and everything will be alright! ;D
Download the following:
1. Right click “S5570_Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.38.exe” and Run as administrator.
2. Locate “OPS”, Click it and browse “TASS_v.10.ops”
3. Locate “One Package” on the Option and check it, Click “One Package” and browse “tass-recovery-cwm.tar”.
After ODIN is set, your phone is next:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press simultaneously “volume down + Home Button + Power button” and wait for the screen says Downloading.
3. Connect your phone to your Laptop/PC via USB cable.
4. Wait for the ODIN to detect your phone and Select “Start”.
5. Wait for your phone to Restart and (dont unplug it) wait the ODIN to say PASS with the BLUE color.
and that’s it! You have now a ClockworkMod Recovery v188.8.131.52
Have fun! If it helps, please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube account and a like (^_^) will be appreciated,.. visit my other videos for more (click my channel),. http://adf.ly/5KPWq (copy and paste the link)