How to update samsung galaxy mini to CM9 Android 4.0.3 ICS (IceCreamSandwich): An Overview,.
How to update to cm9:
First and this is important download
1. update-cm-9.0.0-BETA2-GalaxyMini-KANG-signed.zip (135,554 KB) and then place it on your root sd click here http://adf.ly/5MX95
Note: DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE!
Warning: Your phone must be rooted before doing this!
1. reboot your phone on recovery mode (you should have first installed ClockWorkMod, see my youtube videos for actual installation).
2. select “install zip from sd”
3. then select “choose zip from sdcard”
4. find and select “update-cm-9.0.0-BETA2-GalaxyMini-KANG-signed.zip”
5. press back button
6. then select “wipe data / reset”
7. then “wipe cache partition”
8. Lastly, select “reboot system now”
Just follow the procedure step by step, and you should be okay… I’ve tested it already and it worked for me 100%… BUT, as caveat: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
enjoy! android 4.0.0 IceCreamSandwich
credits goes to squadzone
Have fun! If it helps, please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube account and a like (^_^) will be appreciated,.. visit my other videos for more (click my channel),. http://adf.ly/5KPWq (copy and paste the link)